Blog about World Information | Theory of Motivation | Product Review | Internet | Sport | Health | online money making |

1st page google ranking

beauty in the forest

In 18 December 2009, it was a nice day.
we " GAMBAR DIAM " ( danoe, nein, shanti, my self ) and featuring Badruns, Tyas "the Model',was in awesome photo session in " kebun raya purwodadi" Pasuruan, Indonesia.
even though it was a tiring session but make me so exciting.
I feel so blessed having friends like "GAMBAR DIAM" and all those friends who come with us at the moment.
even the concept not good enough but it was fun time,,, :D
in this session i had learn a lot from Noe,he is the inspiration for me, and for others too..
Lucky me having you all friends,
and Lucky me having beautiful girl who really love me like crazy... :) * love You Azlina *

the shot.... :D





Tag : PHOTOGRAPHY
4 Comments For "beauty in the forest"
1st page google ranking
Back To Top